We want you to be a part of King’s by getting involved. Tell us what you think of the care and services we provide and contribute your skills to help us improve how we manage the Trust and shape our future.
If you want to have a say in how we are governed and to find out about the public health issues that affect King’s and our community, become a Trust Member.
We have a range of projects you can get involved in, from ongoing consultations and committees to one-off focus groups that advise our service improvement projects. You can take part even if you have only limited time or simply want to share your experiences at King's with us.
We are keen to involve as many people as possible in the work of the Trust, including patients, members of the local community and our Foundation Trust Members.
Working with you
Here are some of the ways in which people are already involved and playing their part.
- Involving young people
- Students at Lambeth College, a local further education college, volunteer at King’s and take part in our Partnership Challenges as part of a programme of work with local businesses and organisations.
- Helping to train staff
- Our Members are helping to train King’s College London healthcare students by sharing their patient stories and experiences.
- Accessibility at Denmark Hill
- Foundation Trust Members played a leading role in the successful campaign to speed up work to improve disabled access at Denmark Hill railway station.
- Emergency Department redesign
- Patients, the public and our Members took part in focus groups as part of our consultation on the redesign of King’s Emergency Department.
- Find out more about our consultation projects and campaigns.
Do you want to get involved?
Become a member of King's and you can find out the many ways you can get involved.
If you would like more information about patient and public involvement at King’s, please contact:
Patient and Public Involvement Team
Tel: 020 3299 3682