Press, media and filming
The Media team at King’s provides a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week service to help journalists access information about King’s and answer questions about the Trust.
We aim to respond positively and openly to all reasonable media requests. We are also keen to promote the work of King’s in the media, and actively promote exciting and ground-breaking developments at the Trust, including world and UK firsts.
We can help you with:
- press releases on the latest developments from King's, including world and UK firsts
- inspirational and powerful stories about patients treated at King’s
- general enquiries about King’s and our services
- expert spokespeople to talk about specific health conditions stories in the media.
In this section you can find out more about:
- how to contact the Media team
- condition checks for patients
- photography and filming requests
- arrangements for media in the event of a major incident
- links to our latest press releases.