Orthopaedics and trauma
What we do
Our services include:
- correction of common foot and ankle problems and complex deformities
- hip joint and revision surgery, hip resurfacing, treatment of hip problems in young adults, treatment of sickle cell hip disease
- treatment of acute knee injuries including sports injuries, ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery and revisions
- limb reconstruction, correction of deformities, limb lengthening and treatment of limb infections
- paediatric orthopaedics, including neonatal hip screening, treatment of club foot and other common limb problems, rapid-access physiotherapy clinic, correction of limb deformities and lengthening
- shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist surgery.
Suite 3, Ground Floor, Golden Jubilee Wing, King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS
- Outpatient appointments: +44 (0)20 3299 1919
Patient Information Leaflets
Conditions we treat
- Foot and ankle: common problems and complex deformities.
- Hip: primary and revision joint replacement surgery, resurfacing, young adult hip problems and sickle cell hip disease.
- Knee: acute injuries including sports injuries, ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery including revision surgery.
- Limb reconstruction: complex trauma, non unions, deformity corrections, bone infections, limb lengthening.
- Paediatric orthopaedics: neonatal hip screening, clubfoot including ponsetti technique, common limb problems, physio practitioner clinic for rapid access, limb deformity correction and lengthening. Cerebral palsy and spinal services are not provided.
- Upper limb: shoulder, elbow and wrist surgery.
Booking a patient at King's
GPs should refer via NHS e-referral (e-RS) wherever possible.
Other ways to refer
GPs should use NHS e-Referral. Other referrers can make referrals, including Limb Reconstruction, Fracture Clinic and urgent referrals, by emailing: email@example.com. This inbox is monitored Monday-Friday, 08:30- 16:30.
To make an urgent referral:
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral where possible and state that the referral is urgent. For Fracture Clinic, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is monitored Monday-Friday 08:30 - 16:30.
- other referrers can email all urgent and Fracture Clinic referrals to: email@example.com. This inbox is monitored Monday-Friday 08:30 - 16:30.
Send emergency patients to ED with a letter. If patient has had an x-ray, ask them to bring it with them. If needed, contact the on-call registrar via 0203 299 9000 for advice.
For advice and guidance on routine and urgent referrals, contact the appointments co-ordinator on 020 3299 1919.
For urgent clinical advice, contact the on-call registrar via switchboard, tel: 020 3299 9000.
Key Clinical Staff
|Mr Naveen Abhishetty||Specialty Doctor in Orthopaedics|
|Mr Saurabh Aggarwal||locum orthopedic consultant|
|Mr Raju Ahluwalia||Consultant|
|Mr Barry Andrews||Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon|
|Mr Panamoottil Anil Kumar||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Anand Arya||Consultant - Trauma and Orthopaedics (special interest in Upper Limb and Elbow Surgery)|
|Mr Anand Arya||Trained appraiser|
|Mr Anand Arya||Audit Lead|
|Mr Mohit Bansal||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Krishna Boddu Siva Rama||Consultant|
|Mrs Julie Brooker||fractued neck of femur C.N.S|
|Mrs Shayne Burch||Trauma Orthopaedic Clinical Nurse Specialist|
|Mrs Sara Chabi||Fracture Liaison Nurse Specialist|
|Mr Mark Chatterton||Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Alvin Chen||Consultant|
|Mr Toby Colegate-Stone||consultant|
|Mr Jon Compson||Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics|
|Mr Jasvinder Daurka||Locum Consultant|
|Mr Dominic Davenport||Consultant Surgeon Trauma & Orthopaedics|
|Mr John Edwin||Senior Clinical Fellow Orthopaedics|
|Mr Abd-Allah El-Ashmawy||Senior clinical fellow|
|Mr A Basyuni El-Basyuni||Senior Clinical Fellow|
|Mx Ibraheim El-Daly||Consultant|
|Mr Michael Enchill-Yawson||Associate Specialist|
|Mr Mike Enchill-Yawson||Associate Specialist|
|Mr Vasanth Eswaramoorthy||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Mohamed Zubair Farook||Senior Clinical Fellow|
|Mr Edmund Fitzgerald O'Connor||Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon|
|Miss Victoria Frosdick||Arthroplasty Pathway Coordinator / Specialist Orthopaedic Physiotherapist|
|Mr Matthew Gee||Consultant|
|Mr Paul Gill||Consultant Orthopaedic and Knee Surgeon|
|Mr Paul Gill||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Graeme Groom||Consultant|
|Mr Abhi Gulihar||Consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon|
|Mx Rohit Gupta||consultant|
|Mr Paul Harnett||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Adib Hasan||CONSULTANT TRAUMA & ORTHOPEDICS, FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY|
|Mr Adib Hasan||Consultant|
|Mr Karthik Karuppaiah||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Prof Venu Kavarthapu||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Ozzy Khan||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Sandeep Kohli||Locum Consultant|
|Mr manju Koti||Associate Specialist|
|Mr Srikumar Krishnan Nair||Senior Clinical Fellow|
|Mr Steven Kyriacou||Senior Clinical Fellow|
|Mr Om Lahoti||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Patrick Li||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Mani Mani||Consultant|
|Mr Sarah McMahon||Locum Consultant (bank)|
|Mr Stratos Papadelis||Knee Fellow|
|Mr Mirant Parikh||Consultant|
|Miss Sarah Phillips||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Robbie Ray||Consultant|
|Ms Ines Reichert||Consultant|
|Miss Victoria Rose||Consultant Plastic Surgeon|
|Mr Aaron Saini||Consultant Trauma & Limb Reconstruction|
|Mr Sandesh Shetty||Senior Clinical Felllow|
|Mr Gaurav Singh||Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist|
|Mr Joydeep Sinha||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Shaun Stewart||Charge Nurse|
|Ms Krissie Stiles||Orthoplastic Clinical Nurse Specialist|
|Mr Ramon Tahmassebi||Consultant|
|Mr Adel Tavakkolizadeh||Consultant Trauma and Upper Limb Surgeon|
|Mr Rajat Varma||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Ash Vasireddy||Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon|
|Mr Marc Weathers||Orthopaedic Technician|
|Mr Stefan Weitzel||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Michael Wilkinson||Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|